[FULL ENGLISH EPISODE] This week we have Jeanluc van Charante joining us to talk about Social Media on a Blockchain. He’s the CEO @ INEFFABLE NV, a social media agency in Suriname. He enjoys Life, Online Marketing, Sports, Music, Tourism, Urban Development, Arts & Culture and is interested in developing Suriname together.
Find him on the Hive blockchain as well: https://peakd.com/@jeanlucsr
We also have video this time! This is part 1/2 of the session. Find part 2 over here.
- 0:00 – Introductions
- 2:35 – First encounters with social media on a blockchain in 2017
- 10:20 – A social scientist doing social media
- 18:10 – Let’s talk about Steem
- 32:10 – Controversy around Justin Sun
- 38:00 – The on-boarding process to Hive
- 46:30 – Consequences of being down-voted
- 52:20 – The Hive mind and demographics on the platform
Video version of the episode:
Follow and listen to this podcast on Spotify, iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Intro/Outro beat with compliments of Sjakeem Seedo.
The Casual Hosts
- Diego Ameerali
- Timothy Lie
- Gregory Bainathsah
Feel free to join our Discord Server.
You can support this Podcast by downloading and using the Brave Browser through this link.