[DUTCH EPISODE] In this episode we talk with Otniel Perica, a young illustrator who enjoys illustrating and designing stylish cars. Have a listen to find out more about him.
- 0:00 – An Introduction to Otniel
- 3:50 – Let’s Talk About Cars and Design
- 10:12 – How Did You Translate Illustrating Cars to Illustrating Portraits?
- 16:58 – What Online Platforms Are You Active On and How Do You Use Them?
- 21:21 – What’s Your Design Process and Do You Have A Strategy for Your Social Media?
- 24:09 – How Would You Describe Your Growth in the Past 4 Years And How Do You See The Next 4 Years?
- 31:40 – Let’s Talk About Your Website otnielperica.com
- 34:46 – How Do You Divide Your Projects and Engage with Clients?
- 49:00 – “Bad Logo Theory”
- 58:01 – Tell Us About Your Merchandising Designs
- 1:14:50 – Closing Remarks
Video version of the episode:
Connect with Otniel:
Intro/Outro beat with compliments of Sjakeem Seedo.
Feel free to join our Discord Server.