PART 2 – YOU CAN FIND PART 1 HERE.
[FULL ENGLISH EPISODE] This week we have Jeanluc van Charante joining us to talk about Social Media on a Blockchain. He’s the CEO @ INEFFABLE NV, a social media agency in Suriname. He enjoys Life, Online Marketing, Sports, Music, Tourism, Urban Development, Arts & Culture and is interested in developing Suriname together.
Find him on the Hive blockchain as well: https://peakd.com/@jeanlucsr
- 0:00 – The Surinamese Hive community initiative
- 12:20 – Different approaches for Hive creators
- 16:05 – What are dApps on Hive?
- 21:20 – The cashing out mindset
- 28:15 – What are the odds of a big player coming in like Steemit?
- 37:30 – Hive Basic Income and UBI
- 42:15 – What’s the state of Bots and the Algorithm?
- 50:50 – As a Social Media Expert, what do you look for in a platform to gauge it’s value?
- 54:15 – Closing off with Jeanluc’s Book Announcement
Follow and listen to this podcast on Spotify, iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Intro/Outro beat with compliments of Sjakeem Seedo.
The Casual Hosts
- Diego Ameerali
- Timothy Lie
- Gregory Bainathsah
Feel free to join our Discord Server.
You can support this Podcast by downloading and using the Brave Browser through this link.